Optima FD 5W-30
Fully synthetic, fuel saving engine oil for many Ford vehicles.
Optima FD 5W-30 is a fully synthetic, fuel-efficient multigrade engine oil approved to Ford specification WSS- M2C913-D and WSS-M2C913-C, and meeting the STJLR.03.5003 Jaguar / Land Rover specification.
Optima FD 5W-30 is a fully synthetic multigrade engine oil formulated with highly refined synthetic base stocks and the very latest in advanced additive technology. The carefully selected components combine to provide the user with improved fuel economy benefits, greater robustness to fuels containing increased levels of biodiesel and superior soot handling properties. This highly stable, stay-in-grade product allows extended oil drain intervals to be achieved.
- Approved to Ford specification WSS-M2C913-D
- Approved to Ford specification WSS-M2C913-C
- Extended drain capability
- Fully backwards compatible with the earlier specifications of WSS-M2C 913-A and 913-B
- Stay-in-grade formulation
- Excellent low temperature stability for improved flow rates
- Improved fuel efficiency
- Fully synthetic formulationApplications:Optima FD 5W-30 is an ideal choice in many normally aspirated and turbocharged petrol and diesel engines designed to use a fuel saving engine lubricant.In particular, Optima FD 5W-30 can be used in all Ford diesel engines (except Ford Ka TDCi 2009 onwards and Galaxy 1.9 TDi 2000-2006). It is strongly recommended for use in Transit models (2012 onwards) carrying the 2.2 Duratorq TDCi engine where only WSS-M2C913-D lubricants can be used.
Jaguar / Land Rover